Wednesday, February 13, 2008

BRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

It's MISERABLE at my house!


As of right now we have been without (WITHOUT!) power for 31.5 hours. My house is almost as cold inside as the temperature outside. Did I mention our house is all electric?


So, how am I posting this on the computer without electricity? I braved the frozen, ice covered roads from my house to my daughters place, which is about 22 miles from me.
I made the drive just fine and her house is WARM!!! I'm getting to drink fresh, HOT, coffee! I'm going to take a nice HOT shower!!! Then I will have to return home to the frozen tundra of the Roberts' Ranch!


Many of our neighbors are also without power and I hope and pray they either have someplace warm to visit or the funds available to rent a room. The weather man says we may get more cold winter stuff this weekend, I hope he is wrong.


So I'll remind all of you, as I try to remind myself, to "LIVE, LOVE and LAUGH"!

No comments:

My Cherokee Grandmother

My Cherokee Grandmother
Selva COX/Opal Nokomis SMITH Nolen

Enjoying the Ride

Enjoying the Ride
October 31, 2008

Daddy Cat, Jr.

Daddy Cat, Jr.
"You're blocking my light!"

Chester

Chester
Chester & Princess Out For a Ride
Powered By Blogger