Saturday, December 30, 2006

Star with her new owner




On December 10, 2006 I sold my two year old filly to a family in WI. In this photo Star, the two year old filly is being used for a riding lesson by a 9 year old family member of Star's new owners. Not many two year old's are calm and gentle enough to be trusted with a youngster just learning to ride! Star was always an exception, she was almost too easy to "break" or gentle as some trainers now like to refer to that initial stage of training. I guess I would have to say that she is the perfect example of the best of imprint trained horses. Congratulations to Star's new owners in WI!

No comments:

My Cherokee Grandmother

My Cherokee Grandmother
Selva COX/Opal Nokomis SMITH Nolen

Enjoying the Ride

Enjoying the Ride
October 31, 2008

Daddy Cat, Jr.

Daddy Cat, Jr.
"You're blocking my light!"

Chester

Chester
Chester & Princess Out For a Ride
Powered By Blogger