Sunday, March 9, 2008

IS IT OVER YET?

Please, PLEASE tell me winter is finished!  

I love one (that's ONE) really nice, peaceful snowfall 
during the winter months.  I'm not at all crazy about 
ice and this multiple WINTER STORM WARNING
stuff simply stinks!  My mood and my skin really need 
to see spring.

AAAAAAHHHHHHH SPRING!  Green leaves and beautiful 
fragrant blooms.  Singing frogs and pools and puddles filled 
with tadpoles, baby birds, mushrooms.  Newborn foals!  Yes, 
we are expecting a new foal this spring and I can't wait to 
once again have a beautiful little spotted (it better be spotted) 
baby in the pasture.

One thing is absolutely certain, after a winter like this everyone 
should enjoy spring even more than usual!  I know I will.

So we'll hope spring is here at last, if it's still waiting around the 
corner just remember:

LIVE, LOVE, and LAUGH!!!

No comments:

My Cherokee Grandmother

My Cherokee Grandmother
Selva COX/Opal Nokomis SMITH Nolen

Enjoying the Ride

Enjoying the Ride
October 31, 2008

Daddy Cat, Jr.

Daddy Cat, Jr.
"You're blocking my light!"

Chester

Chester
Chester & Princess Out For a Ride
Powered By Blogger